MADCAT

Bexi

hello, i talk to madcat on msn, and he finds it really hard to b on here bcoz of all the probs he has had in the past- which i won't go into on here. He also has SP, 3 Personality disorders and chronic derpession with multiple derpessive episodes each year :( He's hardly left his home in seven years, and finds ppl impossible to "deal with" Im just posting this as he feels that he can't really connect with ppl, it's not that he doesn't want to, it's that hes realistic in that he knows he can't be cured with a snap of the fingers. I hope he comes back to the forum as i'll miss him x

Sue

yeah thanx for talking to him. i really hope he comes back too. it must be so hard for him to deal with. maybe he will come back and see all our messages and feel a bit better.

black_mamba

Im just posting this as he feels that he can't really connect with ppl, it's not that he doesn't want to, it's that hes realistic in that he knows he can't be cured with a snap of the fingers. I hope he comes back to the forum as i'll miss him x

:(

This place can seem little a puddle of poo in the wrong frame of mind, and like heaven when you're improving.

I hope Madcat returns too.

annie

I am sure MadCat will return when he is feeling better and I hope that is soon.
MadCat if you are reading these posts, you will obviously see that people care about you, so don't shut yourself away for too long. By all means give yourself a break from the forum, but don't feel that you should be alone.
You have alot to offer to others here on this forum.

Take care of yourself :)

annie