luvox/faverin miracle drug

itsnoteasy2bme

hi, i'm new here however i've been lurking :):eek::) for quite some time. i have always been an extremely shy child and since 13/14 i realised that something was wrong with me. at the age of 16/17 i diagnosed myself with social phobia through a personality test i took on the internet and since then i've read several books on the topic and even tried to start counselling sessions, all without success. this year i passed through an extremely rough period (nothing to do with sp) and decided to steal mum's anti-depressants FAVERIN (LUVOX in USA) and i've now been taking them for more than a month. i've also started taking some vitamin b tablets. i swear i've never felt better than now. obiviousy my anxiety hasn't gone completley however i feel much better and became more talkative and spontaneous and carefree. just wrote here to share my experience as not much information can be found on the internet regarding luvox and sp, since in the USA (i'm from europe) it has been given a bad name (colombine shootings)

itsnoteasy2bme

Never tried Luvox but would be happy to give it a run :) What dose are you on?

well since i'm taking it without any medical advice and since it's the first time i'm taking an SSRI i didn't want to over do it so i'm just taking one pill a day (100mg) which seems to be working just fine :) i've never tried any other anti-depressant before so i'm not sure how it compares to other SSRIs. its usually prescribed for OCD and mild depression however i've read somewhere that it is FDA approved for sa.
Side-effects were only present for the first week: nausea, dizziness and drowsiness and a general feeling of sadness. these then vanished and in the second and third weeks i experienced some vivid( but not bad) dreams and weight loss. now i'm free from side-effects ;)