Lord help me

steveo1242

ok so i went to the doc and he took a saliva test and a stool test from me, sent it to the lab, turns out i have a parasite and high mercury levels in my system. also a gluten and lactose allergy (wheat, and dairy).
He says this IS probably whats causing my HH. he put me on a 4-week diet and gave me pills to get rid of the shit in me. i am about a week and a half in
i have been praying my ass off. i would literally do anything to get rid of my hh. it has been consuming my life, making me miserable.
hopefully this shit works ( its more of a holistic approach)

Please pray for me, Steven D'arca

pray that this works for me. it would be greatly appreciated and you KNOW that I AM praying and continue to pray for ALL of you...
thank u

Claudelle

Steve, keep us updated. I am very interested in this holistic approach. Can you imagine if most of us suffer from HH because of food allergies?! I've heard that many people are allergic to gluten and don't even know it. I've also heard that people get HH because they have too many toxins in their body. So the excessive sweating is a way for these toxins to leave our system. Let us know how you're doing.