Looks like I'm going home

ThreeBlackBelts

Looks like I'm going home.

Please do not try to play hero. You'll just get people killed. I'm a better shot than ANYONE around here, and better armed than anyone my age.

Do not call any local agency there or here.

I'm getting a diesel truck and driving across country. It will be my last trip.

I'll see My Nieces, my bitch of a sister-in-law, Michael The Jew (A man I've loved with a BIZARRE spiritual depth beyond description). I'll go see Val (and maybe get a pityfuck) see Reed Gray (the first baby I ever held at 4) go see my Dad (if he's nice he'll be spared) see my brother (same criterion), come up to see you, if you wish. I'm going to see Wolfchild to pray over him and his kids and give him my Bows.

I've opted against the operation, as I could cost me the ability to drive 100%.

Then I'd just die here. In a nowhere town with 3 educated people out of 350 (and one is typing this).

I want you to have all my personal-use handmade knives and my dearest Browning pistol.I wanted one since I was a kid, so I've loved it like an old houndog. It's yours. Along with the matching gunbelkt and holster and Knife. The matching knife is a Gerber TACII, worth about 200-250. VERY rare.

Before it crosses your mind I'm as sober as a judge. I'm not on pills. (I AM in a lot of pain.)

There was no single thing thst got me to this point; it was many. Being an American Patriot and being treated worse than a Muslim War Criminal in my own country was a real eye-opener.I'm not wild about the USA any more.

With MPD I am utterly without use in a church. With MPD I'm disqualified from the FBI (Although I have had TWO letters of recommendation for the FBI, Brad.)

Mikey's dad's letters left me with so little "fight"; like a cork was pulled from the wineskin of my sould and all my drive to live and go throught the grieving process seeped out.

He sent me some photos. I cannot make myself look at them. (I sent one to you, so you can see what he looked like not drunk in a hotel)

My mother is a passive/agressive (textbook) and refuses to send me photoalbums. When I die she WILL send them to Anna, as I am implicating my family in a lenghty manuscript for my death.

Might make CNN:"Family Of Doctors Torture Boy; mind fragments into 11 personalities".

Yep. I'm a textbook MPD; almost all of them hyper over-achievers. One is 5 years old.

I've been written about (like a rare insect) in 3 books now. I received no compensation for my sharing of my innermost secrets.

I suppose I'm more like your "ants in a cup" friend than I thought. I thought Anna had saved me, but I cannot live for 60 years with only one leg.

I cannot bear a life of knowing my Dad, and family will NEVER be brought to justice in my lifetime.

I am an athlete; the Baryshnikov of the martial arts; the defender of the underdog, and invicible in a fight with no rules (one of the thinks that amuses me about Greg in Oz. I've sent SO many bullies like him to jail hospitals. He's big? So is a King Cobra, and the dwarf mongoose kills them with ease. Besides I'm 150 pound of muscle, and 50 pounds of bones and fat. The steroids are working miracles with the home gym.

But enough about me.

I'd like for Anna to put together a photo album (she's a pro) of my lif for you. A biography and notes to go with them.

If you share this with ANYONE I will have to consider this a selfish betrayal, and the deal is off. Threateneing suicide is serious now, and all these cops have families. I will not be taken to jail.

I may change my mind, but this is something I've pondered for 18 months. I may not go quickly, but I'm going too soon.

I AM sorry.