looking for female companionship in ct

grymkid218

i am a 17 going on 18 year old male, i have only ever had one real girl friend in my life, and its been almost 7 years... im feeling very lonley and i would like to meet a female my age that lives near me. even if just to chat online would be great.

theman

some help

Bro - I hear what you're saying, but the way you said it is unlikely to get you the results you were looking for. No disrespect - but let me give you some advice:

Being 17 and not having had a girl for 7 years is nothing to be ashamed of, its actually pretty normal. But talking about it in the way that you did, is likely to turn women off.

Because when MEN communicate, like you did, we are very FACTUAL. We just lay out all the facts and expect that what we say will be understood because they are simply facts. What you wrote was very factual and makes sense - if you haven't had a girlfriend for a while, it would be nice to have one again.

When WOMEN communicate, they look for the MEANING behind what is being said.

So women reading your post don't think to themselves "he wants a girl to communicate with because he hasn't had one in a while - sounds good - I'll drop him a line"

WOMEN will read your post looking for the MEANING behind it and ask themselves "I wonder WHY he hasn't had a girl in so long? I wonder WHY he wants to communicate with a girl so much."

Then they will draw CONCLUSIONS about you, as in:
"if he REALLY wants a girl to communicate with, if he hasn't had one for 7 years, it might mean there's something wrong with him - some reason that he doesn't have a girl already - I had better stay AWAY."

So, how to solve your problem and get what you want?

Broadcast your POSITIVE qualities that a woman would find engaging and she will be engaged and want to talk to you.

Qualities that women find engaging:
Someone who has hobbies/interests
Someone who is passionate about something specific
Someone with a sense of humor
Someone with a sense of curiosity
Someone who is health conscious
Someone who is WELL (meaning someone who isn't looking for someone to help him solve his own problems)
Someone who is TRANSPARENT (meaning someone who does not put up a facade or a fake persona)
Someone they can TRUST

There are many more qualities women find attractive - these are just a few.

So how to tie it all together?

Look for a friend using your passions. What are you interested in? Go to a forum that specializes in that subject and write a post about what you find fascinating about that subject/pursuit. Women will be naturally drawn to you out of respect for your passion.

You can find friends HERE, but you might have better luck being TRANSPARENT - instead of USING your issue (the fact that you haven't had a girl in a while) to get a friend, just be transparent and say that you feel lonely - it is honest and powerful and these qualities draw people to you.

There are other ways to do it - these are a few suggestions. Best luck to you, bro!