Looking for a roommate in California...

SilentType

Banned
I'm looking to make a move to California. However, I don't have the funds to afford a decent place out there. I currently reside in Pennsylvania, and am willing to split all household costs down the middle.

If I had to be particular, I'd want to live on the Northern Coast, but I'm really just looking to get on my feet out there so anywhere would work until our first lease is up.

I'm a 20 year old guy, just looking a roommate who understands my SP. I feel just that alone would make life so much easier. We could even help each other with exposure therapy, making sure we get out into the world everyday. I also medicate with marijuana, as that may be a problem for some, but I will be a legal cannabis card holder the first day I get to California so you don't have to worry about getting into trouble unless you're one of those types who has the feds knockin on his door haha... State cops are totally cool with it.

PM me if you're interested.

Peace

COSTA

SilentType said:
I'm looking to make a move to California. However, I don't have the funds to afford a decent place out there. I currently reside in Pennsylvania, and am willing to split all household costs down the middle.

If I had to be particular, I'd want to live on the Northern Coast, but I'm really just looking to get on my feet out there so anywhere would work until our first lease is up.

I'm a 20 year old guy, just looking a roommate who understands my SP. I feel just that alone would make life so much easier. We could even help each other with exposure therapy, making sure we get out into the world everyday. I also medicate with marijuana, as that may be a problem for some, but I will be a legal cannabis card holder the first day I get to California so you don't have to worry about getting into trouble unless you're one of those types who has the feds knockin on his door haha... State cops are totally cool with it.

PM me if you're interested.

Peace
BRO HIT ME UP I DOWN SEMI PRO SURFER DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE DANK COOL WITH IT AKA COSTA TRYING TO GET OUT THERE BY NEXT MONTH

VinRock

23/m

I'm down for this. I was planning on moving to Cali a couple years ago (with a fellow SAer), but things didn't plan-out.

I would much prefer to move back to NY, but ANYTHING is an upgrade to the current situation I'm in.

I'll PM you.

Anyone else who's in a similar situation, feel free to PM me.