Living

Cryptolysergick

Currently I am working with a menatlly handicap man, the otehr emplotees treat him very badly, and it angers me, it opened my eyes a bit more, prejudice is all over, of every kind, no one has any respect for anyone anymore, not even people I talk to on MSN or AIM or anything, is it that hard to atleast be a respectful human being? wheres your fucking sense of humanity? Yesterday I was accused of only thinking of myself, I get that shit only because I want to be in someone's life and they dotn want me in it, they refuse to take me seriously, now yea, life isnt all serious, it should be fun, but not to an extent where you hurt people, then hurt them more by saying they think its about them, I almosat believed it, but anyways, yea rant over, feel free to reply with smart ass comments that have been implanted into your brain from countless TV shows and more, feel free to attack my spelling, but in the end, Ill still care for anyone who hurts me, and Ill be here to help, I dotn want to be liek those asshoels who turn a shoulder to a suffering ebing anymore. I quit this place for the time being, who knows when I will return.

Cryptolysergick said:
Currently I am working with a menatlly handicap man, the otehr emplotees treat him very badly, and it angers me, it opened my eyes a bit more, prejudice is all over, of every kind, no one has any respect for anyone anymore, not even people I talk to on MSN or AIM or anything, is it that hard to atleast be a respectful human being? wheres your fucking sense of humanity? Yesterday I was accused of only thinking of myself, I get that shit only because I want to be in someone's life and they dotn want me in it, they refuse to take me seriously, now yea, life isnt all serious, it should be fun, but not to an extent where you hurt people, then hurt them more by saying they think its about them, I almosat believed it, but anyways, yea rant over, feel free to reply with smart ass comments that have been implanted into your brain from countless TV shows and more, feel free to attack my spelling, but in the end, Ill still care for anyone who hurts me, and Ill be here to help, I dotn want to be liek those asshoels who turn a shoulder to a suffering ebing anymore. I quit this place for the time being, who knows when I will return.

You sound like a very nice person and what you're doing is great.
I hate how there are these assholes around everywhere.
Pretty much anyone who isn't perfect is ridiculed and it sucks :(

black_mamba

Cryptolysergick said:
Currently I am working with a menatlly handicap man, the otehr emplotees treat him very badly, and it angers me, it opened my eyes a bit more, prejudice is all over.

Yep! Mental illness is MASSIVELY misunderstood everywhere. I hate it when the subject comes up in other people's conversations at my work place because although I work with fairly intelligent people, they can't seem to grasp the idea of being mentally ill but would rather refer to them as plain WEIRD.

Idiots. :evil:

Angie_05

I saw this bumper sticker on a car a few weeks ago. It said, "Welcome to America. Now either speak English or leave!"

It was so ignorant. It hurt me because it was saying that white people are somehow superior than anyone else.

I just don't understand why people are so against people who speak different languages. I took the time to study another language and it didn't take much time out of my life. I think we should help immigrants because usually they weren't privileged in their native country.

Neebo

I totally agree with you Cryptolysergic,the world is just full of prejudice and discrimination,its a sad fact of life :( I wish that everyone in the world could just have abit more compassion and understanding towards thoughs who are a bit different. I mean after all at the end of the day,their human beings with feelings too and shouldn't be treated badly,disrespected or discriminated against for being different or having a handicap,especially as they can't help it and didn't chose to be that way.

Cryptolysergick

I hate discrimination either way, fucking hate racism too, wether it be whites against blacks, vice versa or any other cultures...divisions make me sick.

brownbag

black_mamba said:
Yep! Mental illness is MASSIVELY misunderstood everywhere. I hate it when the subject comes up in other people's conversations at my work place because although I work with fairly intelligent people, they can't seem to grasp the idea of being mentally ill but would rather refer to them as plain WEIRD.

Idiots. :evil:

yea, i think mental illness certainly is massively misunderstood, but at the same time, sadly, it's impossible to blame or explain what it is like to have a mental illness to other ppl, since they're not the ones experiencing it - so they would nEver have the idea or know what its like. that frustrates me abit.
because mental illness is not something like a broken bone,or bruised limb, that other ppl can also at some point in their lives have experienced n know what it's like.

I also know what u mean when u say that other ppl talk about mental illness (not aware that we, have a kind of mental problem too) like it's some sort of weird thing. and it certainly is somethin that just makes you so angry, just to hear bout it. i know i have come across such conversations.. but at the same time, its like, theres no way i could direct my anger at any one person, as with the above point i mentioned of ppl not experiencing thus not knowing what mental illness feels like.
but it did feel like they were directin their jokes at me, on a personal level, even though they weren't.

as for ppl in the world not showing compassion, regarding the main post here, yea, it's sad but i dont know how to describe it. i guess one of the things that's disconnecting ppl from showing compassion is the internet or usage of computers.. but yea, there are also other factors.
unfortunately we live in such a world, but there are really really good hearted ppl living around, its jus that i tink they're hard to come across.
and i tot this post relates to mine, "The End Of The World", to which i believe this lack of compassion could also lead to the end of the world..slowly, so feel free to check it out:

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/postlite7249-.html