Live in day-tight compartments

Sacrament

This is a very powerful quote by Dale Carnegie, from his book How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, where he's also quoting someone else he met.

People who live with "constant" anxiety/worry know what it's like to have their muscles tense all the time, or wondering all the time about all the things that could go wrong in every situation. By applying that quote in your life, I encourage you to wash the day away when you wash your face before bedtime; I encourage you to wash your face in the morning as if truly beginning a new day of challenges to overcome, so as to organize your time better.

Every day is a new life to a wise man. - another very poweful quote that mentions how important it is to be in the present and do your very best to improve your life on a day-to-day basis, instead of being constantly affected by what happened to you in the past, or what you fear will happen in the future.

Something to think about, I suppose.

slimjim119

Makes a lot of sense. I always try to remain positive and take one day at a time. You can't change the past and the future didn't happen yet. Take the present situations head on.