less single girls out there...

crashmodem

I totally agree

I see girls always hanging out with other guys, interacting with them, or more romatic interests. For example, at work, where in the lunchroom guys are always interacting with females, however i seem to repell them away. I honestly do not know what i am doing. Its not my intention to repel the opposite sex away from me.

All my friends seem to be guys, i have no female friends, it really sucks, i don't think i will be getting any girls anytime soon.

Back to lack of single women, people think that there are just as many single women as single men, i don' think that is the case, because like i mentioned above, girls usually do have a guy that is their friend, or either likes another guy itself, and does not give you the time of day when you approach them.

I figure if a girl likes me, she should approach me, and not the other way around.

Anonymous

attention crashmodem attention

Are you butt ugly? Do you weigh 500 pounds? One reason you might be "repelling" girls is cuz you dont make yourself look approachable. If you feel like crap and your thinking bad thoughts all the time, it will reflect on your face. You might not realize it but it does. So if your thinking bad thoughts all the time like I suck, girls dont like me, it will be reflected on your face, and people will notice. Also you gotta flirt a little with the girls. Tease them a little. Introduce yourself to them at work. You can start out by saying Ive seen you around, but ive never had the chance to introduce myself my name is.....

Orlando

Crashmodem,

Isis22 is right if you think you're crappy, you're going to present yourself as such. I don't know what to tell you. Something inside of you has to change for your situation to get better. You can whine and whine but that is all you're going to get. It is true that Actions Speak Louder Than Words. Complain all you want, you going to stay in the same place if you don't do something aobut it!

crashmodem

well i don't mean to complain, its just that its frustrating for me to approach women when they are talking to other guys, or they have a boyfriend already. It seems like every girl has a guy...

sullen89

There are 2.3 single guys for every single female in your age group. You have a right to complain. Why do young women go out with 40 and 50 yr old guys . Sometimes i think it is just to break up marriages. What do all the 40 and 50 yr old females do?

Jarous

Hmm ... knit, crochet, watch soap operas, tend the grden and look after the grandchildren while their husbands want to club all day as they did in their youth???

Bogota

That is an interesting point, raised above.

You may be over-confident by assuming your shyness is affecting you attracting a mate.
If you are, let's say, a wee bit down in the looks department, you're going to face a hell of a lot more trouble than if you are just shy, for instance.

I know really shy, yet good looking blokes who can still manage to get a girlfriend whenever they want.

Sad, but a fact of life. Girls like a 'fit' bloke.,

monica

we have to work on self-esteem that will attract anyone of the opposite sex
even if we find a boyfriend of girlfriend in many of the cases he/she wont love us if we dont love ourselves !!!!

:wink:

self esteem !!!!!thats the only way!!!!

happywannabe

hi

low selfesteem u can work on it but if ur fat and ulgy wot cant u do get plastic surgery wot is there in too life if u cant find the rite one or even just one, there must b one for every 1. yes i had a few b/f and when i was 16 he was the older man at 32 but he was divorced and left me two years later for a 19 year old but wot did a 32 year old man see in a 16 year old i ask myself. my currant b/f just recently left me because of my social phobia he said he cant handle living with me any more after 12years beeing together. now am bak on the single market which terrorfies me i cant even talk to men less then date them i panic with the oppiste sex i blush i stutter i havent even got a stutter its my worse night mare cum true staring to date again i dont wont to be on my own for the rest of my life but i can i when meeting people scares me

u know what, alot of people r wrong and i dont speak 4 alllll females but not every1 cares totally about looks. my fiance i had as a bf since i was 15 and he was really hot i thought but he dumped me after w e were engaged 4 2 yrs and is engaged again. mindgames i hate.....!!! i am wicked SHY and have sa and am home all the time bc of it but i try 2 get out w my friend...and its hard 2 4get him. when i get another chance i am looking 4 KINDNESS above alllllllllllllllll else 1st. yup i like some1 cute but i am looking 4 more - gl LOVE TRISHA

crashmodem

well life is too complicated.. you can have everything in the world, except for confidence, and still be miserable, but you might have nothing, but yet have confidence, and you are happy.

WTF is the point.. seriously, I am about to the level of stress that i am about to blow it, so why do i need love? why do i need a women to nag and nag and bitch and have to spend tonnes of money on, you know screw it..