Laugh problem...

Partigiani

it realy sucks! sometimes when i feel there are people repairing me "ex: a school work presentation" and i`m very very nervous i start to laugh whithout control...i now i`m not retarded but... this SP really makes me feel like an idiot , "especially when it`s a serious place and everyone are quiet...
Anyone have this specify problem and think that is related with SP?

Thank you everyone and good week!

smof

I find that I tend to laugh/giggle a lot at the end of speaking. I think it's kind of a way of covering my tracks, like making it seem like I'm not being too serious because then I can't be attacked for whatever I said. I dunno, it's pretty stupid. And VERY annoying. I say somthing, laugh, and think to myself "That wasn't funny, dumbass." I must sound either extremely nervous or nuts.

maggie

oh man, i do this dumb thing at work sometimes, where, if a few of us are laughing at something, or i try to say something funny, i find it funnier than everybody else..and continue laughing long after everyone else has moved on to something else...or forgotten..or whatever..it's like i have trouble with the transition from laughing to..not laughing :roll:

missquiet

smof said:
I find that I tend to laugh/giggle a lot at the end of speaking. I think it's kind of a way of covering my tracks, like making it seem like I'm not being too serious because then I can't be attacked for whatever I said. I dunno, it's pretty stupid. And VERY annoying. I say somthing, laugh, and think to myself "That wasn't funny, dumbass." I must sound either extremely nervous or nuts.

yup same here! i have a giggling problem too and i totally relate to all of that. i also do it when i can't think of anything to say. i guess it's kinda the same thing online...i say "lol" quite a lot even when it isn't actually funny.

coriander1992

maggie said:
oh man, i do this dumb thing at work sometimes, where, if a few of us are laughing at something, or i try to say something funny, i find it funnier than everybody else..and continue laughing long after everyone else has moved on to something else...or forgotten..or whatever..it's like i have trouble with the transition from laughing to..not laughing :roll:

i'm exactly the same 8O I find things so much funnier than everybody else ! another thing is, when im eating, things allways seem to be so much funnier, and i end up nearly spitting my food out because im laughing so hard at things that aren't funny :oops: