• I pity you

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • You're lucky that your parents take such good care of you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm worse off than you

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

acro0199

I am so sick of not being able to use c0mpewter without my papa and mama being there. He will be like: Oh, you won’t take rest every once in a while ( 1/2 hour), and your pupils will go blind. And when I want to check stuff like faicebook, he will sit right next 2 me and constantly peek over to see what I am doing. I, of course, will feel extremely uncomfortable. And when I act panicky and switch web pages when he looks over GET OUT OF MY BUSINESS, YOU FREAK! (of course I won’t say that), he will say “just do whatcha were doin’ before” and “don’t think that every1 is wotching u”. And I am almost twentee yeer old, and he’s still treating me like a cute little baby. Which is why I don’t use internet AT ALL, and if I do, it is when my parents are not around (which is like the community c0mpewter usage room), and I only go there once a week for 2 hrs. because it is too far away, and I have to have legitimate reasons for going out of home (one reason NOT to go out is to use computer outside). To tell the truth, I did NUT have internat until recently, yes, you heard me, no online chatting, no videos, nothing! To think how many opportunities I had missed because of the lack of technology, like having a friend to chat with online or video calls. And my parents are super protective of me, never letting me go anywhere for middle school like classmates’ get together and a bike trip. Now, my social netwurk activity is close to 0, no one wants to contact me anymore through faicebook and chatting, and I am forced to close down my account because all my so-called “friends” (what else can you call them, enemies?) will see that I am a l0ner because my profile is always empty  I am destined to live the rest of my life alone sniff sniff. All my life I have lived life but have never experienced any of it, not even close to 10 percent of what we call life. How I normal people, the people who think that they aren’t good because they are too average. I would be the happy as if I won the lottery if only I were normal (yes, I mean it, I’ll be happy by just being normal instead of being popular or being a party king). Oh, I have lived life in vain, watching people enjoy themselves while I suffer and wither away like a flower in the background. This is life…no, THIS IS HELL! At least I won’t feel scared about going to hell when I die, since I am already used to being in hell.