In your opinion, HP saga is destined to:

• To children

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snaefridhur

good morning

I like reading the Harry Potter books, although I am certanly not any child, already.

What is the up-limit age for those books? I do not speak alot to my peers about such things, although I am not sure if any of them read those books. My parents find them as infantile.

good bye

JS86

As a student of politics, I found the books immensely interesting from that perspective. There is definitely quite a bit of political content to be found in the Harry Potter series. I think on that basis the series appeals on two levels, much like the Simpsons: children prefer some facets of the book, while adults prefer the deeper level of understandings in the book which some children cannot appreciate.

music10

The way that they make the movies now I think that its actually more so ment for teens and adults and not children. But this is just my opinion.

Rodox

There is no age limit,you should be able to read what you like,I understand hiding though,as people wouldnt understand.

My dad read a couple of them, and he's 50 so I'm sure there's no age limit...Although I'd say the movies are more of a family thing

music10

I ask my dad everytime we go and see the movie why he doesn't read the books. He just says because they are for children. In my opinion the books are appropriate for adults too.