Is it really worth it?

" Hi everyone. I've been experiencing severe headaches, trembling, paranoia around people, and a desire to lock myself up in an isolated room far away from civilization. Everyday at school, I experience these symptoms, ranging from moderate to "I'm gonna die" terrible. I am in Special Ed all day, but it's not really helping me. I may be getting acceptable grades, but is it worth the cost of my daily suffering? Ler me elaborate on what I have to deal with:

My classmates range from "only slightly annoying" to "Get out of my life" Psychotic. Here is the main culprit:

Jesmon- Male 17-year-old boy. He is the tyrant of the class. Constant roaming and clear disobedience of the teachers. Always pushing others buttons. Very loud, and noise= a not-so-happy me. What did I do to deserve this?

Him, combined with the other loud mouth, Michaiah, give way to my constant suffering. Not only this, but they are going to try and get me out to other classes next semester. I haven't raised my hand since I started this school, in the small special ed room. What am I supposed to do in those big rooms, with the bigger kids who probably smell my fear. I can't do this for much longer before I am a nervous wreck.

What I want to know is what can I do about this? I'm sure my grades will diminish as soon as they make my transition to regular ed classes, and the rest of my sanity is ripped to shreds. Help? Sympathy? Anything is appreciated!

Hi powergiku1221,

Don't let the other students distract you. You need to do your best and prove to them u don't need special ed classes. School is only temporary, soon you'll be old enough to drop out, take the ged test and go to college. Start preparing for that and don't let anything get in your way.

Hang in there. Like the lyrics from Triumph's song "Fight the Good fight" says "Make it worth the price we pay". Ah screw it, here are all the lyrics:

The days grow shorter and the nights are getting long
Feels like we're running out of time
Every day it seems much harder tellin' right from wrong
You got to read between the lines
Don't get discouraged, don't be afraid, we can
Make it through another day
Make it worth the price we pay

The Good Book says it's better to give than to receive
I do my best to do my part
Nothin' in my pockets I got nothin' up my sleeve
I keep my magic in my heart
Keep up your spirit, keep up your faith, baby