is church the only place to meet people?

no1

Banned
my dad keeps telling me "go to church". but I dont want to go to church. I want to meet people like normally. but I dont have anything in common with anyone. I dont mix in well with most anyone.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

lettypagb

i dont wanna meet peoples at curch because they will only like me because if they dont,then they wont be a good crhsitian.

Ubersonic

You can go practice conversations with them I guess... Usually the people are nicer and will be more accepting, usually.

no1 said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
okaaaay.... :?

Havocan

School works just as fine as church to meet people.
If you're shy and try new approaches to meet someone, don't look for them in church unless you're very religious yourself. Rather try courses or classes in anything.

dan_e

If you don't want to go to church - don't force yourself. Just because you're there doesn't mean people are going to be super friendly toward you. "Church" people aren't as friendly as they think they are. In fact, I've found them to be more judgemental and hypocritical.
Instead, I would suggest trying to get a part time job (or two) somewhere that has lots of people your age. Scope out some stores or businesses nearby to see who works there. You can be around people your age for a few hours, get to know them better, and get paid for it. It won't be as awkward meeting people because you already have a reason to be there. Good luck no1! :D

lonely69

EVEN NUNS ARE SLUTS!!
At my church there is this nice nun, yeah right when she takes break from work I see here on the corner offering "massages" for 5 Bucks!