Iontophoresis Results

kygirl19

I'm thinking about trying iontophoresis for my hands and feet. I was wondering what kind of results (good or bad) any of you have had? Also how long does it take before you actually see an improvement?

HH

personal I've had amazing results from using iontoporesis-I use it on my hands once a week for 30mins, on 8mA and it works great. Initial treatments where everyday day for 10-15mins for about two weeks (this gets your hands/feet used to the treatments), after that I did treatments twice a week, now its down to once a week. The water quality is important-the harder the water the better (luckily i live in a very hard water area).

good luck

kygirl19

Do you mind me asking what type of machine you use? Also are you hands still damp, are they completly dry or what? What about your feet or do you just have palmar HH? Thanks for all your info it has been very helpful

Broch

I use ionto for my hands. It usually takes about 7-14 days of 20 minute sessions per day before I see results. Once I get it takes effect, about every other day is good or every third day for maintaining it.

I had a pretty crappy drionic unit for awhile, until I decided to build my own. It's really nothing fancy. Just alligator clip test leads, 2 rechargeable 9-volts, the 9-volt connectors, and two disposable square pie pans. You can find these parts on Amazon for $20-30 including the batteries, and the pie pans at the grocery store for like $2. I bought a pretty good smart charger for $22 or something on there as well. I'd estimate around $50 for this setup, and I never have to buy batteries for it.