Intense itching

Matdood56

If been trying ionto for so long now and I can't get it to work I use an old machine with baking soda every time. Every time I do it now it makes my hand itch rediculusly on the red wire. It gets unbearable and I have to turn it off. I have it on 15ma. Any tips on making this work finnaly or at least why the itching is happening? Also, my hands are extremely cold all the time, I don't know if it is circulation or what but they get very cold.

JustG

Matdood,

I've just now had a treatment, parts of my hand are itchy afterward and during ( parts that are above or just touching water ). Hands can also go bright red or purple during treatment. I often apply cream to my hands feet anywhere between 10 mins to 30 mins before.

I can only guess it is drying your skin without stopping the hyperhidrosis.
Numerous treatments will probably affect the skin also despite not controlling the sweating.

I also get cold hands and feet and have been diagnosed with Reynauds ( fingers turn white, feet also affected).

I don't know if this is because of hyperhidrosis and treatments but I have always had poor circulation also and now also have a weakened immune system.

If you also have plantar H/H, I would always suggest washing feet and changing socks often. I find if my feet and socks are slightly damp then my feet are always cold.

Afraid I can't offer any real . All the best

86theHH

If you are using too much voltage, your hands will start to hurt. Turn down the voltage so that you aren't feeling pain. Be aware that ionto will take time for it to be effective. For my plantar HH, I've done 15-20 minute sessions and would do 3 or 4 sessions per day, sometimes more. That would be every day and it wasn't until 4 weeks, that my feet started responding to the treatment (sweat reduction).

After doing ionto, the skin will become itchy. If you want to have some relief from that, you should by Cortizone 10. Put it on after you are done with all of your sessions and that will give you some relief.

Cortizone 10® Fast Itch Relief