Inpatient Hospitals for SA in California?

mieis

I live in San Francisco and I can't take it anymore, I need to get away from my parents and get treatment ... I can't get a job or do anything because I can't be looked at.

My SA is not so severe that I can't leave the house so I'm not sure if they would accept me into an inpatient hospital but I don't know where else to go and I need help. I can get help in my area but after the session I know it means that I have to go back home and home is where my parents are and they make me so extremely depressed, I need to be away from them and never see them again. I have many issues to work though. I also suffer from Body Dysmorphic Disorder which prevents me from going back to my therapist. I'm too ugly to be looked at. It's just such a humiliating experience and I feel I can only get comfortable enough to be around a therapist and get CBT if I live at the facility.

Does anyone know of any hospitals that treat these problems in California or near San Francisco? Any experiences at these places? Thanks~

Schmoo

Wish I could help you. Your therapist might actually have given you some information re: inpatient placement. I hope your ok.