independentttt

Anonymous

:eek: ugh i'm female and 20 years old and went to college for all of one semester 9 credits.. 3.2 GPA all As and Bs in 3 classes and failed one but it didnt count because it wasnt a class i had to take over it wasnt a requirement.. now i registered for the next semester but never attended one class i was going to drop out but my family would problly kill me so i kinda pretended to go.. wasting a few thousand bucks dumb i know.. and i lived at home during this so i registered again spring 2006 and ended up not going afterall so im an idiot.. ya know why does everything feel so hard i know i cant go back or change it i can only go foward i jus didnt want anyone knowing i wasnt going to school ad i tried going i did so please im over this my family never knew and im just on academic probation but i applied to a school.. johnson and wales in rhode island.. im from nj btw.. and go to a private college in new york state which is close enough to commute to.. so what do i do i feel lost and helpless about the future i dont wanna be home anymore.. i wanna be somewhere else.. i need it more than anything else i want college but i dont know wut the next step is that i should take .. i want an apartment of my own or a dormof my own i cant deal with living with a roomie.. so wut do i do? i think my life would be 90% better if i moved out n felt i was moving in a direction instead of uncertainty all the time.. its gonna br august.. i want summer 2 end but by september idk wuts waiting 4 me i dun have plans i need plans i want my own apartment i do.. wut should i do right now??[/b]

Emma

Um...I can't tell you what you should do.....I know that doesn't help and you don't want to hear that...But I sort of know how you feel if that helps.
What should you do right now? I have no idea, all I can say is I feel your uncertainty everyday.
And why does everything have to be so hard....probably because the only people that seem to win in this world are bullies and people who have no feelings about anything...and I'm pretty sure you don't want to be one of them...So I've rambled on about nothing...Which doesn't help you, but I know how you feel and I hope in a year you can look back and wonder what you were so worried about.... :?

Anonymous

I understand....you're family is sending you insane and you need to live on your own.... and you're stressing out, I hope you don't go crazy in August, can you avoid being at home as much as you can until it's over? So you can avoid your family, Just think about how happy you will be when August is over and everything is hopefully sorted out and you don't have to be around your family, and you can leave that part of your life behind, then you can be yourself.
If you dislike being around them that much...well be grateful that you aren't them..if they're that bad, after all you can leave them behind, but they are stuck with themselves. (I'm not sure if anything I said made sense)