In what situations is your HH worse?

coriander1992

Hey :)
thought this might be interesting..
in what situations/places/times is your HH worse?
for me, it definately has to be while i am at school !!
If i'm just at home, i only seem to sweat alot once during the day, usually around lunch time, but at school, it seems to be alot more often, or rather, continuous throughout the whole day, until i get home.

teandtoast

in meetings at work is horrible for me being stuck in room with loadsa people listenin to borin crap with nothing else to think about but HH :(

ummm talking to lots of people or having group of people listenin/looking at u

direct sunlight i hate now lol makes me sweat big time

packed pubs/clubs are always not pleasant

sportsfan8

School definitely makes me worse, its like I suffer and drudge all day through school with my armpits and palms wet the entire day. When I get home everyday I have to change my shirt(s) and I'm usually ok for the most part... I think people like us have anxiety problems that worsen our HH, but even during school when I have that 'don't care' or calm disposition I still sweat, so I know I would have sweating even if I didn't have anxiety...

This has been taking a toll on me and I'm really getting sick of this, and my parents don't think my sweating is a real problem ("you'll grow out of it" or "it's not that bad"...) so I don't even have the support at home to help me out. I used to be a really good student but now I have just about all Fs cause I can't concentrate during school thinking about my sweating and I'm always down thinking about missed opportunities (long story).

Wow guys sorry for ranting on and on, if I shouldn't have done this in this thread I'll delete it, I just needed to get all that out...

new_sweater

I used to think anxiety caused my sweating, but now I've realized it's caused by stress in general. It could even be caused by positive stress, such as excitement over something working out. I'm learning stress managament techniques now.

rado31

I noticed something.

I sweat under arms even if it is cold outside. When it is colder ,
i m shaking and sweating more.

Hotshots

coriander1992 said:
Hey :)
thought this might be interesting..
in what situations/places/times is your HH worse?

anytime I anticipate meeting strangers, or when there is a place full of strangers that I run into, I start sweating bad. Anytime I'm around at least one person, it starts to flood. Everyday, I become more and more of a social outcast and start hiding from people

definitely at school... i get so angry when i'm surrounded by girls who can wear tight fitting tops with no problem and they can actually raise their hands to answer questions with no worries. especially in high school... come on. it sucks. i love cute clothes and would love to be able to wear them. but when i try to wear a cute shirt to school, i end up coming home during lunch and i have to change once again. then everyone asks and is like " what..? you werent wearing that earlier today.." and thats when i pull out the lies. and i am so relieved now because i graduated early so now i just get to sit at home till fall. another thing that triggers my sweat is job interviews... when i'm being interviewed, i honestly don't even know what's coming out of my mouth. all i can seriously think of is if they are still thinking about the sweaty handshake and if they see the sweat rings under my arms or not. and i am constantly reminding myself to keep my arms at my side and never shift. :oops:

Phew! thanks for letting me vent.

jabinda

bugger...i live in Aus, moved to England so the weather would be nto so hot...sweated like a piggy....went back to Aus, sweated EVEN more...moved to South Korea, I still sweat 24/7 everyday, every season etc of the year. Am moving back to Aus. I give up.

I too HATE directr sunlight. I find that I not only sweat but my body temp is more exageratted than everyone else aroudn me...if people are hot, I am boiling and ready to die. If people are cold, I am freezing and get purple excruciatingly painful nipples.

Sorry about the details.

HH sucks like nothing else. This is really bad, but sometimes I wish I had cancer or something that people understand and talk about without shame.

BeatlesFan

hey sports fan im in the exact same situation as you no one considers it a real problem i think i have anxiety but i dont feel like i do and its totally incurable