i'm shy

autumn

hey all, i am going to a co-op picnic soon. i am extremely anxious about it. i am going though. i know a few people there but will still not talk much at all, i know myself. what can i do to feel relaxed and comfortable with out sipping on the alcohol. any ideas on what to talk about or do. thanks so much.

chris87

Is a co-op picnic school related? I know my college has a co-op program where they place you with employers throughout the Philadelphia area. Is it similar? If so, good luck!

autumn

Hi, well I came back from the picnic. To my surprise I did ok. At first I was a little nervous but settled right in. I sat with someone I knew, it was nice because some one else asked me to sit with them.
A co-op party is when you live in a co-op and they have a party. A co-op is a housing development where there are apartments and townhouses all together.

solonj

autumn said:
hey all, i am going to a co-op picnic soon. i am extremely anxious about it. i am going though. i know a few people there but will still not talk much at all, i know myself. what can i do to feel relaxed and comfortable with out sipping on the alcohol. any ideas on what to talk about or do. thanks so much.
I am shy what to do