I'm seeing my doc

spacecadet

I get social anxiety bad at work and at play so I'm seeing my doc on Tuesday. Maybe she will increase my seroxat. I hate having this phobia. It is so irrational. There is no need for it. I don't know why I am scared. I hate it. I used to be on stelazine for psychosis and that took away alot of the anxiety too but now I can't go on it cos of the side effects the doctor wron't let me. I wish I was normal.

richkid

Know how you feel?

The whole thing pisses me off sometimes, get so confused like a constant mind game in my head nothing seems clear its frustrating!, but I know somewhere down the line I'll sort it out,step by step.
To be honest pills didn't do anything for me but I got some Ginkgo Biloba, a natural herb, I think it has greater benefits than anit depressents simple because I don't want to relie on the damn things thinking they may cure me.
CBT is the best way to go,reducing that fear you know is not right but haunts you. Then facing up to it. Suppose what ever works, works!

chris_1982

I went to see my doctor two days ago, he's prescribed me 30mg of seroxat per day, man its screwing me up. my vision gets blurred, my muscles and teeth hurt yesterday and i feel REALLY REALLY anxious!! is this normal to start off with??!!