Im new on here and would like some Support on using the site

Lumsdale

Hi
Im David and Im new to this site and a little nervous about posting on here. I have tried to use the chat facility but for some reason I cant get it to work which is a shame, I dont understand why this is. I suppose Im looking for some support in using this site confidently and usefully, I feel a little out of my depth really and am not sure where to start. I did read some of the personal stories which was good but I really need to be myself on here and relate to others as I feel quite isolated at times and need to feel a part of something biggere than my own little world. Some help would really be good right now :roll: Thanks for listening

bleach

Banned
You can access the chat through an IRC client, if have one. I'm not sure which serve it's on, though.

Lumsdale

Thanks for the advice and tips. Ive downloaded Xchat now but still havent managed to connect to the Chat. What next is there something else I need to try?

Lumsdale

The site didnt recognise the server, says I may have mispelt it. Why does everything have to be so complicated. Perhaps I should try the mirc now?