i'm graduating..real world is not for me!!!

Anonymous

hi everyone,

i used medication before..i had a gallery opening and i took too much xanax, because i had a feeling my fear was not going away..i feel like it helps some but i literally had to fu*** my self up to be able to do something. i don't remember much of the opening . i got the 1st prize for my work and i don't even knows how good it feels...i suffer very much.. i live in nyc (from europe) and it actually gets very hard..there are too many people here...no real friends..i'm graduating and i'm going crazy..what am i going to do with my life..i can't function!!
help

Anonymous

Just keep convncing your will to succeed that it's STRONGER than your fear! You CAN convince it, Andrea! Fight the fear, don't let it win!

Adam

You might want to try a different medication, I had to try several before I found what works for me, I'm taking two at once right now and I feel better than I ever have.

Orlando

Andrea,

I just wanted to say that graduating is a very stressful transition for may people. I know your classmates are freaking out too. I freaked out (and to a degree am still freaking out!) No, it doesn't help that SA gets in our way. However, we got to work hard and adapt. Are you seeing a therapist? It is always good to have someone to speak to face-to-face?