Im confused

pythonmsh

i think im having a panic attack but.. itll mostly happen when im sleeping like ill become short of breathe a bit and just tonight i started wakin up weird like jumpin ive had lots of chest pains to but these are the symptoms to a panic attack ive been to the hospital they checked all fine but i just dont feel fine wouldnt this stuff be all mental?

pythonmsh said:
i think im having a panic attack but.. itll mostly happen when im sleeping like ill become short of breathe a bit and just tonight i started wakin up weird like jumpin ive had lots of chest pains to but these are the symptoms to a panic attack ive been to the hospital they checked all fine but i just dont feel fine wouldnt this stuff be all mental?

It could be caused by improper punctuation. Just kiddin'. Sounds like you're worrying yourself to death. Our minds are always predicting catastrophes for us, don't believe it. You're going to be okay. Try some deep breathing exercises to relax: take a deep breath by extending out your gut, hold it for a second or two, exhale slowly, then wait a second or two before inhaling again, repeat. This should reduce your heart rate and make you feel better.

Lee47

I get wierd chest pains at night sometimes but my probs usually start when i gotta talk to sum1 or when i know im going to hav to talk to people for instance i did a presentation a few days ago and i had a total panic attack.
my heart pounded like hell i started sweating and i got wierd twitches in my neck.
as u can guess it completly screwed up everything and i then spent the next 3-4 days knowing every1 thought i was a wierdo