If your in Brisbane this thread is for you!!!

Anybody from QLD, especially from Brisbane, Gold or Sunshine Coast who would wanna meet up one day for concerts, gigs, movies, clubbing, sporting events, travelling, anything.

I do love going out and living life to the fullest, the only problem is I am lonely and I have nobody to spend the best years of my life with Crying or Very sad

For you who are interested in concerts heres where you can meet me for the month of February.

1. Nightwish- The Tivoli (2nd February saturday)

2. Minus the Bear- (8 Feb, Friday night) The Zoo

3. Good Vibrations (10 Feb, sunday) If I only have someone to go with me

4. Iron Maiden (12 Feb) Brisbane Entertainment Centre

5. Explosions in the Sky (14 Feb, Thursday) The Zoo

6. Cat Empire- (16 Feb) Riverstage

7. Interpol- 19 Feb

8. Helloween- 26 Feb (the Arena)

If its movies you like im up for that anyday.

If you like sports I support the QLD Roar (Soccer), Cricket, Brisbane Broncos, the Lions, Reds and Wallabies you name it if theres a sporting event Ill be there.

About me I'm really nice, I am not shallow, I will not discriminate or put any one down, I am a very respectful and a very honest person. I must say that I am shy at first but please dont let this be a turn off, as it wont take long for me to be a bit talkative. But I will not be one of those loud obnoxious people, I am very conscious of everything I do and I will look after anyones wellbeing. I always put others first

I dont care about your flaws, what youve done in the past, none of those things matters to me. All I ask for is a bit of respect. Just hope thats not too much to ask for, but I will do anything for anyone. I'm fed up with being lonely and that means I am interested in you.

I would love to find some new friends, please PM me if you would be interested in meeting up. Please give me this chance I promise I wouldnt let youse down. You have nothing to lose.

Thanks

Joseph