Idromed question

jman14

Hey everyone, I wanted to let people know that the idormed 4 does work. I have been using it successfully for about 1.5 years. My regimine to start was to use the machine 14 days in a row for maybe like 20 min each polarity for a total of 40 min each time for the 1st 14 days. After I reached a state of dryness, I now use the idromed once a week for 15 min each polarity for a total of 30min.

My question to any idromed users is when you use it on your feet do you let the bottoms of your feet hang in the water or instead let them touch the bottom of the plastic basin. When I put my hands in they hang in the water and my hands are usually dryer than my feet are. I was wondering if it matters that the water is able to make contact with the bottoms of the feet better when they are hanging in the water rather than pushed against the plastic bottom. Any opinions are appreciated.

ultrafrost

hey, jman14, thanks for your experience.
could you let me know what kind of idromed device you use? PC or DC?

as for the water level, I have heard that higher water level would be less effective, because the current would seek the least-resistance area to pass through, this area ususally don't sweat a lot.

hope it helps.