I want to meditate but im always interrupted

I'm starting to take a liking to meditation, and now that you mention it I do remember moments where my mind was completely clear, maybe I was meditating then? Anyway, I want to make I a daily activity for me because I'm sure it would decrease my social anxiety and other anxiety's, but everyday I am constantly interrupted by everything. My sisters fighting, parents screaming at me, people jumping around, even before I wanted to meditate this has been pissing me off. I just want it to be quiet you know, I've told them about it, but it still resumes to the same mayhem every single day. I just want silence, is that so hard to ask for?::(:

It shouldnt be. Why u dont try to make it at night? When every is sleeping...or when everyone is at work, I'm sure u want get distractions so easy, good luck!

I knew a friend who was very addicted to meditation. He told me the best time for him was always in the morning,he would wake up at 6.30am and meditate for half an hour...I confess i'm to sleepy in the morning, probably I would "sleeptation" lol but if it works for you, it seems a good way to start the day :)