I want to die

Marie_knowsbest

you want to die...and one of the reaons being because u walk weird??? oh my fucking god!!! that is the most narrow minded piece of trash ive ever heard.

what about dwarfs?? they walk weird coz there joints arent very stable and they have little legs, and people actualy openly take the piss of them!!! r they all screaming they wanna die down the street?? NO!

look mate. get some help. and sort ya life out.

its not depressing. it just stupid!

Infected_Malignity

Marie_knowsbest said:
you want to die...and one of the reaons being because u walk weird??? oh my fucking god!!! that is the most narrow minded piece of trash ive ever heard.

what about dwarfs?? they walk weird coz there joints arent very stable and they have little legs, and people actualy openly take the piss of them!!! r they all screaming they wanna die down the street?? NO!

you have very poor social skills don't you?

Marie_knowsbest

thats rich comming from someone with social anxiety isnt it? its called having a very one sided opinion, not poor social skills. its ok. coz i know u dont know what social skills are, your still learning.

w*n*c*a*m

uhhm... Marie... I know you meant well... but I've observed from most of your posts that your reply is kind'a aggressive...and even sarcastic that it almost seem conceited. I'm sorry, it's just that I don't think it's a nice approach to people with SA you know... but like I've said, I know you meant well, just be more gentle please.

Shaun

umm ok, I'm new here, so first of hello,

I noticed a bit of tension on this thread, if there is one thing I know about having sa..and I have lived with it for 28 years and that is it makes me quick to get my hackles up, then I'm just likely to have a panic attack :oops: but seriously it is several days since Drkkenny originally started this thread. So is there anyway of knowing if the guy is OK or whether he made good on his announcement?

w*n*c*a*m

Shaun said:
umm ok, I'm new here, so first of hello,

I noticed a bit of tension on this thread, if there is one thing I know about having sa..and I have lived with it for 28 years and that is it makes me quick to get my hackles up, then I'm just likely to have a panic attack :oops: but seriously it is several days since Drkkenny originally started this thread. So is there anyway of knowing if the guy is OK or whether he made good on his announcement?

I'm wondering too...

Marie_knowsbestt

sorry if it comes accross as agressive, but im just to the point. well on this tread is was agressive, coz suicide topics like this really annoy me. and i have strong opinions against it. if you think about it, people sayin they wanna kill themsleves is also agressive, in the sense the act itself is agressive behaviour.

dont worry. hes proberly out at tesco's or something.

lonely_down_under

chris420 said:
1. Find a CBT therapist
2. Go to at least 3 sessions, then re-evaluate things
3. Buy some new movies

Not to be cold and heartless or anything, but try to keep focused on what you can do right now rather than what you think you haven't got.

Suicide talk is pathetic dude just worries people here thinking you might actually go through with it,, no-one wants that. Would you go around the street asking people ways to *****? so why here?

You are giving wrong piece of advice. Living or dying is matter of personal choice and you shouldn't judge it whether its pathetic.

Danfalc

Banned
Marie_knowsbest said:

Seriously i wonder if you try and start a flame war or are as socialy fucked up as some of us and cant open your mouth without offending people.

Its not narrow minded at all,I cant walk properly because of my anxiety its like my legs turn to jelly.I walk like a robot or somthing and its awfull... I actualy have people sometimes stop point and laugh,ive even had people come up and say you walk like a fucking muppet.So its not easy when you feel like some sort of freak show everytime you go out.So think before you call somthing stupid you obviously dont really understand.

Anyway ive really been considering suicide more and more,.Id urge people who feel the same tho just to stick it out for a bit longer,I really think being happy in this life revovlves around relationships with other people.. as in friendships and i think even the most socialy awkward of us can make em if we try hard enough.The night i took the od i talked to some people on msn i rarley talk to just cos i didnt wanna be alone when it happend and it made me realise alot of things and that we really dont realise what we mean to some people.

Anyway to the orignal poster if hes done it i hope hes found the peace hes looking for and if you havnt well done for being strong and carrying on.

Kien

Marie_knowsbest said:

Living is not a duty.

Marie_knowsbestt said:
sorry if it comes accross as agressive, but im just to the point. well on this tread is was agressive, coz suicide topics like this really annoy me. and i have strong opinions against it. if you think about it, people sayin they wanna kill themsleves is also agressive, in the sense the act itself is agressive behaviour.

dont worry. hes proberly out at tesco's or something.

I think being aggressive towards someone who is suicidal is proabably the worst thing you can do. If it annoys you than don't answer because the person who posted this is obviously in a lot of pain.

Fairy001

Suicide occurs when coping mechanisms are exhausted. If you think about it as a set of scales, life on one hand, coping ability on the other. If the balance is tipped and it weighs too heavily on coping mechanisims, thus suicide.

To learn more helpful ways of coping is the answer, counselling, therapy, distraction techniques. It can be done.

Lots of people walk this painful journey, youare not alone in these feelings. Source yourself some good support, you can do this.

Peace xxx

Lea

Banned
Marie I really dont understand yout thinking sometimes, this was only cruel and stupid. I dont know if you realize your insensivity can kill - literally. A psychologist or psychiatrist should have empathy which is the most essential essence in this profession.

ClaudeBlair

Drkkenny said:
i have nothing to live for all i do is watch movies and the same ones all day i get so nervous in public i shake and stuff and i walk wierd and everyone looks at me and prolly say freak in there head i need the fastest way to ***** plz i want to end it today i had enough i failed life.

well if that's your decision well i respect it but let me tell you a little story . My life is just like yours . I don't have any friends , i can't really talk to anyone and i had my times when i wished to die but in the end i hope that someday i will be another person ... . Ignore the retards who thinks you are a freak ... and yeah well maybe 99% of the world it's full of retards but think about you , you're not one of them ... ignore them ! About movies , well it's full of new movies in this world so try and watch some new ones ... you haven't failed life , life failed us but life goes on and so are we . Take care and stay safe

ljwwriter

I never know what to say to these kinds of posts. I suppose it's because I feel much the same way and I know I couldn't be of any real service. Of course, neither are those who virtually crucify the original poster for having such dark thoughts. As if that sort of hard-nosed, you're a pathetic loser for even considering ending your life criticism will draw this person away from the edge. It certainly never did me. Perhaps, in many ways, it has only pushed me closer.