I think I am on to something!

oolceeoo

So I've tried everything. All the treatments to try and cure this condition.

I've been doing some research and i think I know why we all sweat so much so easily: SALT.

Look at what we eat all the time. Processed food has TONS of salt in it. I just put some of my dripping sweat onto a mirror, and guess what: TONS OF SALT after the water evaporated!

Look, there is so much salt in American diet that I think that our bodies sweat so easily because we are eating too much salt. Everything we eat that is prepared, is loaded with salt. If there is too much salt in the body, the body works to excrete it through peeing OR take a guess: sweating!

If our bodies don't excrete the excess salt through sweating or peeing or pooping, then this leads to high blood pressure since salt and causes water retention and thus builds up around the arteries leading to high blood pressure.

I really think I'm on to something and I am trying very hard to change my diet to eat MUCH less salt and see if it has any effect. I truly believe that I am on to something.

MotherWolff

Banned
You know I don't sweat at all very much. Even during the sizzling humid summer. Instead of sweating I get oily when its hot or when I'm very anxious. Maybe there's something wrong with me. Then again I don't get much salt in my diet.

Like you said, oolceeoo, the majority of Americans do eat too much salt which may contribute to the sweating. But I wonder why when I used to have salt in most of my foods, I still barely sweated. I was just never a heavy sweater ever. So I wonder if its really something else that causes the sweating other than salt.

But you still may be on to something!

oolceeoo

Well thats the thing, I think that most people don't sweat it out, it builds up in their bodies in other ways, or they just pee more of it out instead of sweating it out.

MotherWolff

Banned
Are you suggesting that urinating the salt out is healthier than sweating it out? I thought sweating was healthy to some extent, so it could cool our bodies down. I think its better for us to sweat than for it to stay built up inside of you.

generation7

I don't really think it is due to salt for me at least. I work out a lot and watch what I eat all the time. I have done this for about two years now. Of course it isn't perfect all the time, but I really do watch my sodium intake.

However, my sweating isn't any worse or better before I started my diet and exercise.

This reminds of the theory someone said that one needs more iron in their diet.

ultrafrost

hi, oolceeoo, I believe that less salt diet will benefit your health, but it is not effective enough to cure HH. some of my friends eat more salt than me, but they barely sweat.
and how about your iontophoresis therapy? have you found your maintaince schedule?

JP81

I don't know about salt, but I've found pasta and maybe bread (wheat?) does it for me. Which is a shame, because I love both those foods.

klamm76

JP81 said:
I don't know about salt, but I've found pasta and maybe bread (wheat?) does it for me. Which is a shame, because I love both those foods.

Hehe,me 2.I dont tolerate wheat longer.I dont have toght about salt,its a good theori I think.But I know for a fact for my self,that sugar is trigging my sweating a hell of a lot more.

Dont know if other have experinsed that.But take beer f.eks.Loots of sugar in it,and the day after whit hangover,I also sweat aloot more?