i need support

blazing_fire

Hello
I have joined this forum because I have noticed that all the members here are very friendly and helpful so I thought of posting my query here. Some days back I went to the hospital because I have noticed that I had breathing problem, headache, sneezing and coughing. I thought that my smoking habit is causing me all these problems. But according to the doctor’s diagnosis I’m suffering from asthma; I’m really scared because I have seen one of my classmate having asthma attack….I do not want to suffer in the same way. Isn’t any way to prevent asthma attack? Do you think I need to stop smoking…I’m really depressed right now.

anxiousmouse

As a preventive measure Beclazone will be of great help. My dad uses it and it is of great help….since he has started to use this medicine he has not got any asthma attack. This medicine helps in decreasing inflammation in the lungs thus it is able to prevent asthma attack. You need to try it…and as far as smoking is concerned then you need to definitely stop it. Discuss the smoking matter with your doctor he can provide you better ways to stop smoking.

YankeeBob

Smoking is an addiction.

Several years ago we had a psychologist from the UK for dinner; my wife and his wife had nursed together many years ago.

We discussed different forms of addiction - gambling, booze, work, nicotine, etc.

He shared with me that in experiments in Europe rats had eaten their leg off to get through a hole in a cage to get to nicotine.

So your choice about smoking or not smoking is one which only you will need to decide.

And if you decide to give it up it will be hard.

Having said that think of what you might save:

* Your health,
* Substantial amount of money over a lifetime.
* The circle of friends you enjoy may change - for the better,
and

Perhaps your self esteem as well.

Does this make any sense ?