I need help!

R

Rhita

My husband past away a year and a half ago and my 7 year old daughter never really had a time to grieve. Recently she started acting weird, she started being concerned about lies she has said in the past (I rented some Denice the Menice movies so she could relate to him) the lie concern dissapeared. She then started being worried about her liking boys and about sex ( I stoped watching desperate housewives with her) She then told me that while reading her bible she in her mind thought that everything she was reading were lies....but she says she loves God and goes to church every Sunday (that dissappeared too). One night she told me a bed time story and it was about a girl that had died and gone to Heaven and becoming a chef (she wants to become a chef). She told me that she sometimes says bad words in her mind. Last thing she told me was that she had a thought of killing me like Chuky kills I asked her what chuky? and she told me that at school her friends were talking about scary movies. I really don't know what to think about all this, to me it sounds like OCD, I took her to a psychologist and he told me that she is fine, he still has to see her more but I'm very concerned. I need help please!