I JUST WANNA DIE

Philip

So much shit in my life. i have nothing. nothing to aim for. nobody cares ab out me an eveyone hates me. sick of my mum, she treats me like shit and abuses the fact i cant do nothing for myself. she didnt even care when i walked off and said i wasnt coming back. i only went back becase i had nowhere to go or no friends. cn't beliv she treats me like this even tho im upset about a member of my family dieing.

dunno how much longer i can take this. bye all :( :cry:

bimbo45

Philip said:
So much shit in my life. i have nothing. nothing to aim for. nobody cares ab out me an eveyone hates me. sick of my mum, she treats me like shit and abuses the fact i cant do nothing for myself. she didnt even care when i walked off and said i wasnt coming back. i only went back becase i had nowhere to go or no friends. cn't beliv she treats me like this even tho im upset about a member of my family dieing.

dunno how much longer i can take this. bye all :( :cry:
I sympathise with you i know how you feel. most people treat me like shit and my parents mollycuddle me so much. If i do have a row and storm out saying, i am leaving. They know iwill come back as i have no were else to go. Plus i am disabled and can't do much for myself!

It sounds like you have it really tough, but please don't do anything drastic, I think most people on here have contemplated ending their lives at least once, including myself, and I am so glad I didn't.

I'm really sorry about your family member dying, maybe your mum is reacting harshly out of grief?

Life is really tough, but sometimes things happen to make it worthwhile, and you should give it a chance before doing anything too final.

If you need to chat anytime please feel free to contact me, or post on the forum, someone will be here for you.

Naomi x

Reholla

I am really sorry. That is a lot to be going through at once. Does your mom know about your anxiety problems? If she doesnt, you should educate her on it, show her a website with the symptoms, and say that thats what youre going through. She could be more understanding when she knows this is what you are dealing with.

The worst thing about anxiety is that it makes you feel like your incapable. That everything going on around you is out of your control. And that your talents and who you once were are bottled up, and will never come out. These are all untrue, and really irrational ways to think. But thats what anxiety does. The best thing you can do is realize how untrue these things are. It sounds like there are a lot of things going on in your life besides this huge anxiety problem. Just know that the only thing you can control is the way you react to these tough circumstances. Because we as humans cant control anything but ourselves.

Hope this helps. I know its really tough. I will be praying for you.

alieno

Buddy

Where do you live man? Im new here, but maybe one of the members here can take you in to stay for awhile??? We should all stick together and help each other out. Im there for you man, even though I have not met you, I feel your pain.

Philip

thanks everyone. it was a really bad day for me. i think when i get in one of those upset states it makes my mm more angry and she wants me out when i'm feeling down she can't be doing with it when she just had work n that. she says i can stay but im sure she'll be threating to chuck me out again. anyways, i got lots of msgs of support from people here,it made me alot happier. thanks again

It's good it's not so bad for you now, doesn't sound like your mum is doing so well right now, so she probably doesn't mean to be so tough on you. It's difficult being young (how old are you?), I'm 19 and I know getting on with your family is not always easy when you're trying to be independant but they have different ideas as to what you should be doing and stuff. You planning on moving out anytime soon?

Keep us updated with how you're doing.

Naomi x