I just received Idromed 5 GS From Markus Bindner

Angel01

Finally, i would like to confirm Markus bindner is legit and i have received my idromed 5 GS today, they sent on the 2nd of June and it was at the customs at 9th of June. I went today to clear up the customs.
Thank you Markus Bindner.
Anyway Wish me Luck in this treatment.
Any tips?

Angel01

Pc more expensive.... I dont think my parents will allow, BTw Im using 10mA for hands and 15 mA for feet.
0.5 CM of water for hands, and 1.0 Cm of water for feet.
but i feel a lot of pain in some of my finger nails when the water touch them.(Feels like the finger nail is coming off)

cm123

Pc more expensive.... I dont think my parents will allow, BTw Im using 10mA for hands and 15 mA for feet.
0.5 CM of water for hands, and 1.0 Cm of water for feet.
but i feel a lot of pain in some of my finger nails when the water touch them.(Feels like the finger nail is coming off)

Well the PS is unique in that it causes less pain than other Ionto devices by utilizing Pulsated Electrical Currents. With some use however you should begin to get use to the pain and it will feel like nothing at all. Just keep up with your treatments. Though you dont have the Drionic Machine I would read the manual posted in this forum. It has a lot of helpful information.