I just had botox in my hands and feet

cjj2003

On Friday April 27th had botox injections in my hands and feet. I can feel the effects of it. It seems to be helping about 70%. I have read that if you use Hydrasal gel and add dry aluminum chloride to boost it to 35% it will make your botox last longer, and stay drier. I got a prescription from my dr. who gave the botox to add to the hydrasal gel. The pharmacy had to order it .Hope it works!!!

lilamsin

Good Luck! I hope it works for you too! I know that positive feeling of hope when trying a new treatment. It's the best feeling especially if it is already starting to work for you.

Lamador

i had botox done in mz hands but im really not satisfied at all, because of the local effects of it. how many bottles did he put in your both hands? this is great information, but im not sure ill be able to get this gel cause i live in croatia...

cjj2003

hi,

If you mean that your hands feel a little clumsy that will go away in 3 to 4 weeks. The hydrosal will make your botox last longer, hydrosal has 20% aluminum chloride that wasn't strong enough for my hands and feet so my dr. prescribed 15.4 g of dry aluminum chloride that you mix in with the hydrosal to bring it to 35%. You can order hydrosal on line. Botox took care of about 70% of my sweating the hydrosal took care of the rest. My hands and feet are dry and WARM now instead of wet and cold. I know that I had 80 shots in each of my feet I think it was about 50 in each hand. If you get this product i can tell you exactly how to mix it.

hope this helps,
cjj2003