I have out of control temper..

madoka

Sometimes when people do minor things that I consider to be mean when others think is just a small thing, I get really mad. Like easily and then I can't stop thinking about it. I can't even concentrate on doing my homework anymore because I can't seem to stop thinking about it. I know this is not very proactive and I shouldn't let things control me. sometimes after the person and me get back along, i feel really bad for calling the person "a bitch" and stuff. This is what I hate about my personality. what should i do?

oh yeah, and i'm female, not male so yeah

Thelema

When I'm feeling strong emotions I try to find something to take my mind off of them. An example would be that if you hit yourself really hard in the leg all you will be able to think about is how much your leg hurts :lol: or you could right your feelings down here on this forum or in a personal journal as a way to let them out. I like to play chess beause you need to concentrate on the game or I just play the same riff on my guitar over and over again and ride out the emotions. I've found the WORST thing you could do besides using violence is listening to violent hateful music. Listening to that kind of music make you feel much worse and makes you more likely to do bad things.

Wish you the best. 8)