I have it worse. HH + Uticaria

kHanH

Ok so i have HH. Facial HH that is. Not only do i have HH but when i do get hot and start to sweat i also have this thing called uticaria, which is hives that surface on my skin that causes severe inchyness. There are meds that make the hives go away but it usually come back when i get hot or do something really active.

Why!? can't there be a cure for hyperhidrosis.
Life sucks. :mad:

rado31

i have itchiness, too. Sometime i wake up in the middle of the night and my skin is so irritated that there is no chance to sleep anymore : ( I thought it was alergy related

I also have -overheat- issue , which is terrible. I think i m one giant disorder :(

kHanH

^try take benadryl or zyrtec.

i always thought it was a alergic reaction from what i eat but i just found out recently that it was from my body getting too hot.

rado31

^try take benadryl or zyrtec.

i always thought it was a alergic reaction from what i eat but i just found out recently that it was from my body getting too hot.

Is dermatologist supposed to identify / diagnose that condition & prescribe those medicines?

Sure_whynot

Ok so i have HH. Facial HH that is. Not only do i have HH but when i do get hot and start to sweat i also have this thing called uticaria, which is hives that surface on my skin that causes severe inchyness. There are meds that make the hives go away but it usually come back when i get hot or do something really active.

Why!? can't there be a cure for hyperhidrosis.
Life sucks. :mad:

That sucks bro, but remember life could be worse.
My friend had that problem, but it went away after puberty.
Maybe that will happen for you?