I have came to the conclusion that I am just nuts

frogger

I must be completely out of my mind. Everyday the same **** happens. I see "normal" people going about their lives effortlessly and many times I notice people giving me funny looks. The struggles I go through are so ****ed up, I must just be mad. :(

stephen

Normal is so overrated. Everyone has their own brand of BS to deal with, no matter how perfect or carefree things seem from the outside.

Silentknight

I second stephens answer
Where's the fun in normal like The Joker says in The Dark Knight being crazy is just being ahead of the curve. I'm not sure if that's exactly what he said but it was something similar.

DanFC

I second stephens answer
Where's the fun in normal like The Joker says in The Dark Knight being crazy is just being ahead of the curve. I'm not sure if that's exactly what he said but it was something similar.

Because a branded psychotic with obvious antisocial PD is the best source of knowledge :p

But seriously, I agree with Stephen as well. Everyone has the demons they struggle with every day, just some can hide it better than others (spend extensive time with one of these "normal" people, and you'll see for yourself). However, that's not to say all our troubles are equal...

stephen

However, that's not to say all our troubles are equal...

Absolutely. Obviously anxiety and other mental illnesses can be pretty debilitating. I just feel that comparing yourself to others is a bit of a pointless exercise because you are comparing yourself to your interpretation of whatever face they choose to present to the world in order to conform to their interpretation of reality.

johnpreston

You didn't choose this life, so you can not blame yourself for it. What helps me is having comfort in knowing that nobody knows how humans are supposed to act. This world, this life, It's all a big joke in the end brother.