I HAVE A TAPE SET OF MIDWEST CENTER THAT I DONT NEED ANYMORE

WANNAHELP

HI...

I HAVE A TAPE SET OF THE LUCINDA BASSETT SYSTEM FOR ATTACKING ANXIETY & DEPRESSION. IT DOES NOT HAVE THE VHS, BUT IT WILL SURELY STILL BE VERY USEFUL.

IF YOU REALLY CAN AFFORD THERAPY, AND/OR THE NEW, DIRECT-FROM-FACTORY TAPES, PLEASE CONSIDER OTHERS LESS FORTUNATE, AND DON'T REQUEST THEM. I AM GIVING THESE FOR FREE.

THANKS...

candi_boo_kisses

What are they sorry? sounds interesting! are they good? im just desperate of anything that can help so i can get out the house

WeWillLive

Re: I HAVE A TAPE SET OF MIDWEST CENTER THAT I DONT NEED ANY

Thank you for offering your program to others. I myself could not afford the program, yet it sounded so helpful. I was able to get a hold of a old set but it lacks the first tape. If you would be willing to send me just the first tape, I could copy it and return it to you.
I see your message is months old, if you have given it away, perhaps that person would let me copy the first tape?
Thanks Richard
WANNAHELP said:
HI...

I HAVE A TAPE SET OF THE LUCINDA BASSETT SYSTEM FOR ATTACKING ANXIETY & DEPRESSION. IT DOES NOT HAVE THE VHS, BUT IT WILL SURELY STILL BE VERY USEFUL.

IF YOU REALLY CAN AFFORD THERAPY, AND/OR THE NEW, DIRECT-FROM-FACTORY TAPES, PLEASE CONSIDER OTHERS LESS FORTUNATE, AND DON'T REQUEST THEM. I AM GIVING THESE FOR FREE.

THANKS...

geekygirl85

just download the first tape off the net...the tapes cost 600 us..hopefully only someone who really needs them will take them...

ImMissy

I got desperate for help, and bought this program awhile ago. the relaxation cd helps sooo much for me. and the program really seems to help you think more logically, and calmly, which really is the key to feeling better i think. :) I'd recommend this program.