I HATE MY SISTER

My sister is bi-polar schizophrenic and is in her "I hate everyone" mode. She's pissed at me because I told her to keep quiet, when she was screaming like a maniac. This has happened multiple times over the years, I even stayed with her when she was released from the hospital. She hates her whole family, I think it's her true feelings coming out. I am a terrible person, I wish she'd just leave and never come back.

milo001

hah,my aunt is a schizo as well.most of times she is screaming even at midnight.it makes me irritated but i didn't say anything.schizo patients is like this you gotta bare with them.

on the other hand about my sis.she's normal but i hate her so much.she didn't care about me,she don't want to talk to me,she ignore me.i hate her so much.she makes me nervous and irritated so much. :x :x :x

She takes everything out on everyone else, and f*cks everyone's lives up. Even when she's on her meds she's a bitch, just not as bad. She doesn't care about anyone, or anything. She puts on an act like she does when on her meds, but I know she really doesn't and she'll turn on you in a second. I think I have mental problems now from just being around her.

w*n*c*a*m

Yeah! I guess it's really hard to deal with them but remember they're schizophrenics.... you just have to be more patient.