i hate my obsessions. anyone else have these..?

Fitchy

I know everyone with ocd hates their obsessions but mine are bothering me a lot right now and i have to let it out.
Before i met my bf i was developing such bad social anxiety and i had overall terrible anxiety. From sexually disturbing intrusive thoughts to, we are all gonna die tomoro because of war or the world ending.
Now that i am in love they are all focused on him, my bf.
He is supportive and i love him so much but i have severe trust issues.
Its not his fault, i have been damaged before begining when i was 12. Finally now picking up the pieces at 20.
Anyways i just was wondering who else obsesses over being lied to or their significant othr not telling the exact truth and you not knowing their every thought.
I freak over this i obsess so much i have to ask the same question over and over again until i feel satisfied with the answer qnd my brain feels it has come to terms and believes whatever it is.
I am such a b****. What nearly no one knows is its all a front. I hate myself. I am defective. I am broken and abnormal. I have to be in control i need to protect myself. I cant allow myself to be treated the way i have been before.

When it comes down ti it, all my anger is sadness. Thats what anger is anyways right??
Im hurt. Im broken. Im mad. Im irrational. Im controlling. Im scared. Im so scared and it just doesnt stop.