I get a sweaty back =(

niceday

anybody know of any cures for sweaty backs,any medicines or creams!!

I get really self conscious about it :oops:

Anybody else get this,i only really here about people with it on there hands and feet or armpits!

Cheers

rado31

niceday said:
anybody know of any cures for sweaty backs,any medicines or creams!!

I get really self conscious about it :oops:

Anybody else get this,i only really here about people with it on there hands and feet or armpits!

Cheers

Feet, armpits, and back , and rump. More you are worried of it , more you sweat. Eventually, you get dry when your mind gets sick of worrying of it. It is hard to ignore that fact, i couldnt manage it myself

niceday

Did u have it mate and now you dont think about it an its gone??

Is this what happens when you get hypnotised??

cjj2003

Hi,

Hydrosal gel can be used for the whole body. You can order it on the internet, you don't need a prescription.

Good Luck

pedro123

I have the sever sweat problem all over my back (and butt) and to a lesser extent my chest and legs

thinking about it (or not about it) won't make it go away...if life were like that, pharmaceuticals would go out of business

u can try a 20% aluminum chloride solution which is somewhat effective and has a mild itching sensation somewhere between a mosquito bite and tobasco sauce poured over an open wound after having been exposed to sveral layers of industrial fiberglass insullation.

apparently there is an oral pill you can take that helps with this severe case of hyperhidrosis, so I'm gonna go with that.