I feel unlove and worthless etc to me sister

Lotrsfan

i'm glad this is here because i need somewhere where i can talk about my sister so i am going to do it here
My sister and I don't get on. We never talk to each other. We used to play and talk to each other when we were younger but now it's just silence and i feel she ignores me and makes it obvious she's doing it. When she wants to show something she shows my mum and dad but to me she doesn't show me. Ok, i guess i should just go over and have a look like if it's a photo on her photo/camera/laptop and say Hey lemme see. But it means she still doesn't want me too because she hasn't invited me. She doesn't even look at me in the house. The other day we were playing this family fortunes game and my dad and sister were in a team and my mum and i were in another team. When she read out the question card to us she didn't look at me. I feel i'm completely invisible to her and it makes me feel like i'm worthless to look at, that she would swap me for a new sibling anyday.
My sister goes to uni now, which means we rarely see her only when she comes home for the holidays. So i guess that makes much more worse for each other to be shy of each other. But it's funny we talk to each other on MSN really well and people who don't know us would think we probably get on really well in reallife too. But when we are face to face we can't talk, get on.
I feel the love she felt for me before she got a boyfriend has gone and she's given it to her boyfriend instead. I feel i am worthless to her and her friends are more important.
We buy each other things for christmas and birthdays and on the cards she writes "Love from' and i do too. But do you think she really loves me? I want to love my sister but whats the point in loving someone who don't love you. Who you feel you are worthless too, waste of space etc.
Oh yeah and for christmas i made this snowflake decoration and it's hanging in the lounge and my sister likes it. So my mum says to me whether i can make one for my sister to take back to uni and i was uhmmwell ok...and thinking but will she really aprecciate it. After i made it, it was my mum who had to tell my sister to say thank you and it took her a while to say it too. And when she did she said it all shyly. She finds it hard to say hello, bye, thank you etc etc to me....and i guess i do to her too.
Our relationship is weird....very weird...we get on well on MSN but in reallife it's like nothing.
Does anyone else have this with their sibling(s)?
btw my sister is 18 and i am 22
it's quite sad