I feel alone.

p_bullen

Hi.

My name is Paul & I am 29 yrs old, I live with me twin brother Richard who injured himself through Army training in the irish guards & is classed as disabled, Sadly I was born with a disability called Prada-Willy Syndrome for more information click on the link.

My mum passed away 4-5 yrs ago through pancraes cancer which family put the blame on her smoking, and since then my life has turned into turmoil, I smoke which I have smoked when me mum was alive which she knew about & it took her a while 2 accept this which she said wasnt easy. Ok I wanna give up BUT its even harder for me now as my twin brother is bullying me, harrasing me & hitting me as I am trying 2 give up and eating sweets at the same time which i do realise i cant eat sweets but also I have teeth problems ie i go the dentist quiet alot and he is STOPPING me eating them which I only have 2 meals a day (Breakfast & tea) & I have 2 chew chewys for the rest of the day as I am not even allowed sugar free sweets. Plus I go the gym 3 times a week & me brother has a right go of me that I am putting the weight back on which of course is expected he even has next door neighbours watching me, people across the street watching me & even in the gym & plus I cannot go out anywhere & I CAN ONLY HAVE 5 Cigarettes a day which he is forcing me too. Plus I been taking tablets 2 try & calm me down abit & he as stopped them.

He smokes the drugs which I am not suppose 2 know & when he comes in the house I can smell it on is clothes which me neighbours do understand this & they do tell me but they deny this when i tell them in front of me brother. He also states that he is on anti-depressense & goes to see a social worker & our doctor most times because of me. But he does take alot of money from me for ie i have to pay bills, shopping, mortgage (which I was bullyed by me family when me mum passed away), stuff for the house ie extensions we r building & redecorating.

& now I hear that in a couple of yrs time the rest of the family are moving to new zealand with our houe money after they re-decorated the house & when they sell it they will move over take the money & then they will get me sectioned by social services as they state I cannot look after myself which I told me twin brother who suppose 2 care for me & is labelled as a carer by the dhss that he can sell this house because as a carer he has the rights. Also he doesnt allow me on PC not much like.

he even goes routing through things in me room.

I hope you can give me some advice here as I dont know what 2 do anymore.

Here is a pic of me.

Picture.jpg