i cant blush anymore

j_brown2

Banned
people i provided you with the answer to why social anxiety exists, and how to get over it.

wouldnt you like to try at least? its free, all it costs is a liitle time and have some faith

i worked with EFT on my worst memories, where i was anxious in social situations and i for christs sake cant get anxious or feel negative when i think about those memories.

but whats even better, i made so much progress and so quick coz i cleared the negative emotions out of those painful memories,... i cant even blush anymore, i was the other day in a bad situation. i thought automatically let me get out of this situation real quick at first, but i didnt go away, i stayed, i was so calm, i was thinking why dont i blush, why is no anxiety kicking in, i could even tell jokes when i was in this situation

its getting beutiful, every day better,

i had this thoughts why no anxiety, coz i am still not over it a 100% but soon I will be, and than i wont even think of where is my anxiety

no pills, no drugs nothing... natural emotional healing with EFT.

j_brown2

Banned
i have another problem now though, iam so hooked to online dating sites and forums lol. i cant get off them, before i feared them, now i am almost obsessed and dont do as much EFT as i used to do lol.

it will all get better with time though, as more i clear with EFT, the more relaxed i will be and not obsess about this anymore.

getbornagain

So wtf is EFT? I'm willing to give it a shot, should I mention it to my psych? I'll put your theory to the test.

j_brown2

Banned
EFT stands for emotional freedom technique. i dont know if your psych has any idea about it, i guess not, but even if he had he would say dont do it, coz he fears EFT. if EFT gets mainstream he is out of his job simple as that, noone will keep on going to him for years and years, paying big bucks and just keep talking and talking about the mental problem and makin only little progress... coz EFT works so fast,

emofree.com, just have faith, if your serious find yourself an EFT practioner, just go to one session and you will be speechless about the magic it did,

or you can teach yourself download the free manual, and just clear the worst memories you can think of with EFT, tap on how lonely you felt in the social situation, and anxiety will drop like flies lol. trust me,

just have a little faith, you have nothing to lose, everything to gain,

stop paying big bucks to the psych he is not worth the money

j_brown1

Banned
i could never even chat online with hot girls before, i was so scared of losing them, they rejecting me, not liking me... going away from me

talkin to them on msn, i would just obesess what should i say, iam quiet, iam lame,... it was just my anxiety, trying to protect me, not letting me think, not letting me say anything coz it might sound stupod

NO MORE

now no fear at all, i keep saying everything thats on my mind, its so good, i dont see it as danger anymore, i dont keep re reading what i wrote nothing, i just dont care, and the best thing is i FEEL like this, iam not forcing it.

Hot girls are nothin special to me anymore, nothing to fear, nothing to be scared of... they are normal human beings, they are not holy or anything,

See i fixed my emotions, and now i cognitvly see the world differently, in a different light.

i have big list of contacts on my msn now haha, just hot girsl curious about my social anxiety and trying to help me out lose my virginty haha,

but i still dont feel ready for that, i will get there though,sooon

ITS ALL NO BIG DEAL AT ALL, HOT GIRLS ARE NOTHING TO STRESS ABOUT lol

I am out, i have to throw my modem away, to stay offline and do EFT therapy