i cant believe it

johnyboy

hi im new here.i thought im the only person felling this kind of behavior,sorry for my bad english.when i dont know this kind of panic attack when i felt scared of something i dont know how or i dont know why im just scared.i first experience this when im in front of my computer i just feel i run out of air then i went to my wife and she brings me to hospital,the doctor put to many test on me,stress test,ecg,and other test but they didnt see anything the doctor said im 100% healthy.but she did not explain that this is a panic attack.when i have panic attack i feel like its my last breath its so hard..really im so scared.but it also went away when i fell calm it just go away.i think this panic attack is some sort of phobia,i have been holdup thats when it all starts.now i cannot go outside without having my car,i dont commute anymore im always afraid.i hate those feelings,i dont know where and why im afraid..im just afraid.im reading all your stories,now i think panic attack is all in my mind.this is not easy to handle but,damn i hope i have the guts to face it.i want to be like my old habit again...im always happy before,now i think im always lonely.im getting my life back.i dont want to feel this way.with your stories,u help me fight this panic attack thing.again sorry for my bad english. :? :?

virgo

johnyboy

First of all i just want to tell you, you are not alone. I'm trying to find ways to help myself. I just started this this journal-- and i go back to read the reason i believe i get panick attacks. After i write stuff,,,i go back to read. And i realize theres bigger problems in the world than to try to keep being worried about something in the past.

When you get an attack: everybody has different kind.

Stand up
read something (i personaly read about GOd), read about the universe (super interesting), other cultures, Always keep a book nearby.

if at work - do paperwork

if at home - Its always good to have a PET (i have two ferrets, they make me laugh)

in public - Do Not Leave Store! (keep in mind babysteps) Do Not LeAVE store. Go look at items and read the back labels. BABYSTEPS

if you get scared just being alone - watch TV
i'M learning a third language (japanese) it keeps me from thinking i'm going to get a panick attack

Just keep in mind you are a HEALTHY PERSON, Nothing is Wrong With US, WE will survive this stagein our lives. I'm only 23 yrs old, i worry to much, so i need to stay strong bec. i got my partner who worries about me,,,i sure dont want him to start getting panick attacks or leave me.
When u get a panick attack Do Not talk to urself for a long time,,,just tell urself "im good" a couple of times,,,,then try to stay occupied.

Bye johnyboy
I'll pray for you

johnyboy

virgo

thanks so much virgo.i think i get those panic attack from my bad experiences followed by depressions.im already 29yrs old im jobless,my wife is earning and i dont.i have four children i feel like im hopeless.but i have faith in god.i leave it all to him.thanks for your prayers!