I aplogise

THE-INTROVERT

I apologise if i have offended anyone i just needed someone to chat to as im felling a bit depredded but my apologises come from the heart

krs2snow

Don't appologize. You said what was on your mind. Nobody responded and you were offended and upset. There's nothing for you to appologize for. Just recognize that you may have to make a few attempts at connecting w/people on here so try not to take things personally, as hard as that may be. Also, that you're connecting w/folks online- a very gray area for those of us who see things black and white.

mrb

yea so you should apologise :D errr what are you talking about anyway :confused: i wasnt even there :confused: ..... come to that do any of us know what were talking about , do any of us know if were even here , do any of us know weather we fart in bed or talk in our sleep :confused: there are so many things we dont know ..... it does your head in just thinking about it all doesnt it .........

Last edited:

EasySkankin

Jesus, your brain is going to fry mrb... take it easy man :D Here have some pot... wait I don't have any, oops :p