I AM CALLING A PSYCHOLOGIST..

I decided to get help..finally. Although i wish i could tell the psychologist that my mom has hit me and tried to hit me the other day but i wont. Wish me luck guys!!
http://www.levenkron.com/faqs.htm this is his website. Hopefully he would take medicare because i don't have any money :(. Neither would my parents pay for it and they don't even know.

IcarusUnderWater said:
Email him and ask him about the payment. Why stress yourself out about it on the phone? :wink:

I was going to do that but in the site it says that they are only checking emails of patients. I just hope i get some help, i don't know what to do anymore.

depression and anxiety. I am actually scare now, i feel like i am about to throw up and i feel the nervousness on my stomach. I hope he doesn't call back...now i am embarass :(.

conker51

Re: ..

Depressed4life said:
Hey, i did call him, he said he will call back. I am already getting really anxious. I gave him my phone and name.

Good for you! my psych is very nice and understanding so I hope that makes you feel better. Let us know how it goes

He charges 200 dollars for 45 minutes section. I don't think i will call him back. :(. He said i have to call my medical insurance and see...i think thats way too much money.

flchick81

Well hopefully your insurance is a provider, if they are they will cover it as long as you don't have a deductible, or a share of cost. Good Luck with everything.