i am bullied badly help me please

ill repat again then soz bout it being all muddled ii had to rush writting it. Ok basically yesturday at college i had to work with zak who decided to tell everyone i was circumtised so i had the other kids from othe schools calling me it i had plaster throw at my hair for no reason of one of them then they come and all laugh at me plus zak never let me do the work i had buckets of water thrown over me plus at the end of the day i was beat up and zak had a stanley knife an sliced my hand.

i really want to do this course as i struggle sometimes with work but i am going to have to give it up and pick antoher option like double science or histroy etc becuase i cant take college thing anymore

kyle

Banned
Thesuper said:
Sliced? If your getting physically harmed, especially like that, you must call the police.

I have my doubts about your story, but if this is really happening call the police.

SocialRetahd

I believe his story, but it's insane that stuff like this happens at the college level. I was stabbed, but I don't fret it much. I think it was because another was stabbed and it didnt bother that faggot much.

It was funny when it happened because i didnt feel it till later. It's funny when you have severe injuries that you don't really feel them until later. One time I bled all over the floor at a gym, and I didn't even realize that it was my blood.