I always sweat too much

wapaksman

Hello guys i'm newbie from this thread my name is Jeff and i'm from the philippines.

I always sweat too much even when i'm in a cool room, i tried drysol before and it didn't work for me. My hands and feet didn't sweat that much. My problem is my arms,body,neck and face always sweat too much. Sorry for my bad English. I don't know what that to do anymore, is ETS advisable for my condition?

I'm a culinary student here in the Philippines and it's to hard for me to do my task in the kitchen coz my face,neck,body and arms always sweat too much. I want to stop this excessive sweating so i can move without hesitation in the kitchen.

What can you recommend me botox treatment or ETS surgery?

aries86

I've never had ETS, but I wouldn't do it because the reviews are so mixed. One of the possible side effects are compensatory sweating. To me this is worse because you would sweat even more and have to deal with it in other areas that might have previously been affected. I just keep hoping that they will discover a cure and soon. I think the key to a cure is to finally figure out the cause or possible triggers of HH. It is generally blamed on the nervous system, but I don't believe that it is all to blame, or else people wouldn't sweat when they are just sitting down relaxing.

wapaksman

is robinul available in our country?

coz i'm searching for it in the web still no results to be found that it's available here in the philippines. Again sorry for my bad english :giggle: