Hypnoanalysis

Wenders

Hello everyone, I am new to posting here.

I am 33, female and would say I have been a social phobic for as long as I can remember and my problem was at its worst this summer. It was just disabling to me. I would function, I would go to work and stuff but I found it quite distressing at times; the blushing was the worst, I was so ashamed of my reaction. I just felt inferior to everyone.

Since 15 I started on beta blockers to cope with anxiety and then progressed through various anti-depressants over the years as well as having met several counsellers and psychologists over the years; some with varying results. I haven't seen anyone or taken medication for about 2 years now but over the summer this year I was flagging. I just couldn't take it anymore and was ready to try ANYTHING to make my life a bit more tolerable.

I can barely believe I am writing these words because I'm the most cynical person going but I want to give some hope and perhaps an answer to anyone who was suffering as much as I was.

I am flying the flag for hypnoanalysis. I thought it would be for cranks, it was just a way of scamming money and would fill my head with rubbish. But what's happened to me has been truly life changing, I just can't believe the change in me. It took me 12 sessions with a patient therapist and despite my cynicism of the treatment we really did crack it in the end, my sub conscious mind knew what was making me a social phobic.

The downside is it cost £500 but it was the best £500 I have ever spent and even if there was a zero added on to the end of that, to feel how I feel now it would have been worth it. I feel like my mind has been re-programmed, I feel I have my life back, I feel strong, confident, worthy, in control. I feel I could stand in front of a group of people and read out loud. I feel like the person I always knew I was yet wasn't able to be.

I believe this treatment has a high success rate. I would encourage anyone to try this treatment because it has truly changed my life. I feel so excited for the future, its like starting all over again.